Please read Registration instructions before registering.
PLEASE NOTE: Updating your registration information is NOT ALLOWED after you submit your registration.
Applications will begin to be evaluated April 2, 2012, and students will be notified soon thereafter.
Attendees will need to provide the following information, in addition to contact information:
- Current affiliation (university / department / laboratory)
- Affiliation type (undergraduate student, graduate student, postdoc, other). If other, please specify.
- Name and affiliation of research supervisor
- Primary field of research
Potential applicants are REQUIRED to submit a CV, as well as a brief statement of current research and research plans, and how the Summer School will help in their work (PDF format) at the time of registration. The Registration Form provides an UPLOAD box for the PDF files.
- If the attendee is affiliated with one of the Department of Energy’s Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC), the affiliation should be noted. A box is available on the Registration Form.
- There is NO registration fee, and breakfast and lunch will be included during the Summer School. If the students wish to be considered for partial funding of their local expenses, this should be noted as well on the Registration Form.
- Students please ask your Advisor(s) to send their recommendation letters as an attachment by email to EFRCschool@ornl.gov. A suggested form for this is provided in the word document below. DO NOT UPLOAD THE LETTERS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.